2012-02-28

Using Flex SDK with Intellij

A long time ago, I use to use JetBrain's Intellij IDE for all my Java development. But since then I have mostly used Eclipse to do so. But with all my HTML/JavaScript/CSS development lately I have been looking for a good IDE for such development so I am considering going back to Intellij in the neat future.

And actually, Intellij has supported Flex very well for long time, so that's a good thing as well. And now that Adobe has donated Flex to Apache, you might be inclined to download the open source SDK and play with it. And if you are thinking of doing so, there is a very nice demo of how to do so right here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this
technological globe the whole thing is available on web?


My web-site making money blogging