2012-01-26

Two great books to study JavaScript

Since I've been concentrating mostly on Flex development since 2004 and have been getting back to JavaScript development in the last year, I thought it would be a good idea to get a couple of books to refresh my skills. Thus I've listed below two books which I've picked up recently to this effect:

I've just started reading the second book and I must say both books are well written and are worth the dollars I spent. Both are for intermediate to advanced level and you sure do learn some little nuances of the language that go the extra step to help a developer write the most efficient JavaScript code. So go check them out and become and better developer!

1 comment:

Jackie Bolinsky said...

Another book that covers the use of javascript is Javascript Ebooks. You can only get the pdf version directly from SitePoint but you might be able to get a printed copy via somewhere like Amazon.