2009-03-28

FlashCamp sample code

Thanks to all for coming out this past Thursday to the first ever Montreal FlashCamp! It was a great success with a full crowd on hand to take in all the various sessions.

I had particuliar fun giving my Flex 101 session and actually was a given a little extra time to make sure I got everything in. It was great fun and got some good feedback, so hopefully I will be able to do this again in the not so distant future. I think most people were interested in my simple LCDS demo which showcased the auto-sync capabilities of the server. For those interested, I have put up the code from that demo at the following site: http://code.google.com/p/jimmycode/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

酒店打工

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服店

酒店兼差

酒店上班

酒店PT

酒店正職

酒店賺錢

酒店日領

Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店工作 禮服酒店
酒店兼差 酒店上班 酒店應徵 酒店 酒店經紀

Anonymous said...

Urteter nuytre: http://imyamiss.001webs.com

Anonymous said...

Very efficiently written information. Will probably be invaluable to anybody who usess it, together with myself. Keep up the nice work – for certain i will take a look at extra posts. leather owl handbag| печать фотографии на футболках| coach canvas tote bag $500| "Now," said Charmian, staring up at the luminous heaven, "let us
http://s1.shard.jp/campat/westminster-md-camp.html Click Here

Anonymous said...

Generally there are a handful of attention-grabbing things throughout time found in this document however , My spouse and I don’t understand if We see pretty much all of these centered to heart. Now there is a lot of validity yet I simply can take hold point of view right up until I research in to that farther. Really good page , Cheers! and I simply are looking for alot more! Included to to digg in the process

Visa Manila